Saturday, October 30, 2010

Last week, Grandma went to the hospital for her usual checkup. I was at home because I wasn't feeling very well that day.

My mom went to pick up grandma and she told me that while Grandma was in the car, she kept laughing and smiling. Grandma was very cheerful that day. Wanna know why? (:

After her checkup, grandma went downstairs(hospital) and there was a lot of food being sold there. Grandma was so excited! She told my mom that they sold over 1000 dishes and types of food! (Maybe she was exaggerating but you get the idea).

Grandma was so happy,delighted and overjoyed! Being someone who REALLY LIKES TO EAT, I bet grandma probably bought and ate some food before she called my mom to fetch her. Hee hee. Sneaky grandma :p

Grandma said that the tea that they sold was very nice. And she totally went ballistic when she saw the various types of food! She said the roti canai and the dhal and curry was nice so she bought some for me.

She bought roti canai and dhal, sweet corn cream puffs and keropok ikan for me. Yummay. Thanks to grandma, I had a real treat that day. I'm so glad she went to the hospital that day and I'm actually kinda happy that she bought food for herself because she can't eat these kind of things and I know for a person like grandma, to restrict herself from eating delicious food, is almost impossible. I really pity her so I'm glad,(althought she's not supposed to) she gave herself a treat that day. Heehee.

Grandma and grandpa is always cooped up in their Awana Puri condo, and there's not much they can do. It can be quite depressing too. So I'm very happy that simple things like being able to eat and buy the food she likes can make grandma happy. I know this is wrong but I hope grandma buys more food for herself. HAHAHAH. ;P Simple things like these fill grandma's whole day with joy. And from what I heard from mama, I'm quite sure Grandma was VERY VERY SATISFIED. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment