Monday, August 30, 2010

Grandma also taught me how to sew. At that time, Elise was in the hospital so I had to come over and stay at grandma's place for a while after school,I think. I was quite bored so grandma took out her sewing kit and started to teach me. I was so happy I could sew. I was about lower primary school age that time I think. Later on, in Form 1, we were learning about sewing in Kemahiran Hidup. I was so happy and proud because grandma taught me this and I was able to do it. Not many people was taught how to sew by their grandmas, that's why I'm very blessed to have her.

I also remember me being a small little toddler, always spending time at Grandma and gpa's house. I used to love it there. I even stayed overnight with grandma! Elise, mama and dada went home and I slept with grandma! Grandma likes to experiment with food. Her chinese pancakes were one of the nicest things she made for me. She put raisins in them. I used to take a chair and carry it all the way to her kitchen to watch her cook the pancake. It wasn't only one time, she made pancakes many times and I made sure I took the chair and stood on the chair(cos I was too short) and watched her cook. I cherish those moments a lot now. It was so fun to watch her make the pancakes. But then a few years later, she changed and experimented with the recipe so I didn't quite like it later on because I think she added some chinese gooseberries or something.

When I got a little bit older, Grandma allowed me to cook pancakes with her. I also made curry with her! :DD She taught me how to make curry and it was GOOD. I liked standing on the chair in grandma's kitchen. You can see the whole car park and the next block from her kitchen window. It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment