Monday, August 30, 2010

Grandma was a teacher. She believes in waking up early. When she was a teacher, she would get up very early to prepare the materials for her daily lesson. She was a very good teacher, and up till this day, her students are still very grateful to her. They even came to take care of her when she was sick and still come and greet her when they see her.

Grandma taught me lots of stuff. When I was young, she bought me a pair of SCISSORS. It was so cool. It was red and made of plastic with metal blades in the middle. It is the best scissors EVER. It was perfect. It wasn't very sharp so it didn't cut me but it wasn't very blunt either so I really could cut things up(paper,etc), unlike the useless plastic scissors of today. She taught me how to use the scissors, how to cut stuff,how to cut repeated patterns on a piece of paper( fold it,cut..) Because of grandma, I LOVED to cut. I used to cut up a lot of papers here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment