Monday, August 30, 2010

Chapter One part three.

Grandma also taught me how to use the Vege skin peeler. It was very dangerous because it's like a knife. If you're not careful, you can scrape you own skin off! Plus, it wasn't a carrot or something long and easy to peel. Grandma gave me an APPLE! It's round and small so it's quite hard for a toddler-about 4-5 years old! She bought the scissors for me when I was two years old! My mama was shocked and got scared that I may hurt myself. But grandma believed in me and just handed me the peeler. She just showed me how to do it and then left me there on the stool, on the floor, peeling apples.

Grandma gave me many 'first' things. Grandma gave you your first thing. Ever. Your name,Ben. Your chinese name means- new dawn/ new morning. Even she's far away but it doesn't mean that her heart's not with you. She's actually trying her best to see you but she's not fit to travel anymore. Travelling makes her tired. When I was a toddler,like your age, gma was younger,stronger and healthier. And she travelled to and fro every year to see me. But when I turned her health detoriated. So slowly, she's tired most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment